Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, :cheers: today i was driving around before i arrived to work and i saw a maxima 1998 i believe with projector headlights......which got me thinking has anybody ever seen or have projector headlights for a 1997 maxima? or that body style..........

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the projector lights are custom done.. retrofitted with HID projectors from the audi or bmw.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Where are you located? I could probably tell you who it was.

Also, what color was the car? Red?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live here in Hanover Park, IL but i work for woodfield lexus so sometimes i go on parts runs as far as Highland Park or all the way downtown so i see alot of cars. yeah i kinda imagined it was custom done, but has anyone ever seen like, the "HOW TO........" of those lights? i know they make them for..............00 and up, but what about us lil guys ya know?

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'd stay away from 9004-bulb-conversion HID kits.

If you want the best lightining improvement you need to completely get away from the awful 9004 reflector design and put in projectors, preferably with HIDs (D2S).

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well yeah i dont reall like the way my lights looks so that is why i want to go for the projector options, i just need to know if anybody has ever read like a website/company/person who did this or if they have seen a package,

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
The pic is set up incorrectly...RPMs should be on the other side too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts