Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Locked and Loaded
1,227 Posts
i would strongly advise against those, as said before, the beam pattern will be terrible, it wont light up the road, and honestly, its ugly.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I don't think there that bad not my style but to each his own what colour of car do you have personaly I think they would look best on a darker colour black persoanly I think would be best

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
240droptop said:
I don't think there that bad not my style but to each his own what colour of car do you have personaly I think they would look best on a darker colour black persoanly I think would be best
i got a black 91 hatchback, i think these would look f'in sweet. i guess the hard part is getting someone to actually do them? would this be a custom fab job or is there a kit i can get. i could... but i want to avoid spending 2 grand on a light conversion when i could pretty much get a s15 conversion for that much. which is just as if not cooler...

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
ExileinOblivion said:
i got a black 91 hatchback, i think these would look f'in sweet. i guess the hard part is getting someone to actually do them? would this be a custom fab job or is there a kit i can get. i could... but i want to avoid spending 2 grand on a light conversion when i could pretty much get a s15 conversion for that much. which is just as if not cooler...
I believe that is called the East Bear Headlight Kit, Heavy Throttle has some information on them, and I believe they sell the kit too...It is somewhere around $900 last time I checked...I think the Kit is undergoing redesign and might be unavailable for now.
Also I know those lights are pretty much just for looks, the light beam with them would be horrible, myself i'm sticking with the pop ups and going with a sleepy controller! :fluffy:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I like the smooth non-popup look to them, but i must agree that the beam pattern mus me terrible. If I were You, or you were me :p id install a set of those new style xenon lights of whatever there called, cause its pretty much a custom job anyways. That will prolly create a better light pattern and those little round style projectors will look better than 2 sqarish lights. but hey thats just my opinion, could any not so noob guys let me know what youi think of that. am i making no sense or am i on a roll with something here.... (is now trying to find a pic of what kind of lights he means)

ok, try these links for a rough idea of what i mean:

http://www.theautochannel.com/media/photos/mitsubishi/1997/97_mitsubishi_3000gt.jpg

http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/images/mitsubishi/3000gt_2.jpg

best of luck. i think they are copy paste as well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts