Nissan Forum banner

Lift Kit???

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  jerryp58 
#1 ·
I just got an 04 frontier XE. I-4 2WD. Does anybody know of a lift kit for this frontier? thank u

#2 ·
I know there's a lot of lowering kits for it. As for lift kits, i'm not too sure. If you want to get creative with it you could try putting a crew cab lift kit on it and just modding the spindles so they fit properly. Or depending on how much lift you want you could even do a 2 or 3 inch body lift?

-Will

#3 ·
#4 ·
You can lift the front a couple of inches by adjusting the torsion bars. Do a Search on "torsion bar" and you'll probably find some posts. I had a shop adjust mine for me since I knew I'd want a front end alignment afterwards. They charged about $60 for the alignment and about $15 for the "lift".

You can use spacer blocks, bigger shackles, add-a-leaf spring pacs, or even replacement springs (I was told by a local spring shop that 6-cyl springs should be a direct swap and provide a couple of inch lift).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.