Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just figured some people might like to see how a slightly modded Nissan can do in the off-road world. It doesn't take all that much. ;)

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
88pathoffroad said:
I just figured some people might like to see how a slightly modded Nissan can do in the off-road world. It doesn't take all that much. ;)

Wow, what did you do to get that killer articulation?

·
Registered
11 Posts
posed driveway pics since she didnt take a camera...
17 year old wreckless teenager + 2wd pathfinder + mud puddle =

and what happens when i have to go around her to pull her out.

(then went thru it a few more times, whoo hoo!)

·
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4" of rear lift, no swaybars, polyurethane suspension bushings and long-ass shocks. ;)

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
88pathoffroad said:
4" of rear lift, no swaybars, polyurethane suspension bushings and long-ass shocks. ;)
What name brand leaf springs did you get?

·
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, they're stock Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo front springs. I have 3/4" rubber spacers top and bottom back there as well.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
holy crap! i didnt even know you guys were on this forum! man thats awsome..... if i didnt like small cars a huge ass suv is what id be after :thumbup: unlike the little rich kids i went to school with how would maybe take there jeeps (if you didnt have a jeep at my school you wernt cool :thumbdwn: ) through a puddle and never ever wash it and that was all the off road they saw. well nice trucks guys!

·
Registered
851 Posts

;)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ekkk! i want a pathy now :( i want to get a BEAT ASS old pathy

·
Registered
82 Posts
abomb1 said:
I'll contribute some...

I miss it.
We have the exact same truck.
Except mine does'nt have the lift or tire size as yours. But I want it too. What are you running front and rear for the suspension, and also what is the tire size? Thanks man

·
Registered
46 Posts
stolenvr6 said:
We have the exact same truck.
Except mine does'nt have the lift or tire size as yours. But I want it too. What are you running front and rear for the suspension, and also what is the tire size? Thanks man
Stock suspension, 3" body lift. Tires are 32x11.5 15.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts