Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from HOT IMPORT NIGHTS. Guess what I saw?

1 Sentra :mad: What's the deal? In japan we are the big dawg...
honda well what ever! I think they use them to deliver Mcdonald or Burger King. & on top of that there using S-14, R-33, R-34 conversion kits for civic & ludes ( Yes I'm hating, so!!! Think about it.) I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. Everytime I go to a car show at Shea Stadium, Atlantic City, or Englishtown those damn HONDAs ( Douse The Fire In My Brain ) :mad: :mad:

·
suckas gotta know
249 Posts
I definitely understand what your talking about. We have Nissans yet the have skyline conversion kits for the hondas. I dont get it. I know they are popular cars but you think they'd help us out. Im just hoping when Nismo finally starts releasing parts they will have stuff for the 200sx and not just the new sentra.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMPORT NIGHTS IS COMMING TO ATLANTA August 10th.
I will tell ya'll the details, and how much better my 200 SX looks than most Hondas. I hate Hondas. Driving from my house to the store I see like 35 Hondas and they are all the same 3 colors;
champaigne, black, forest green.......
the hell with hondas

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yo Rated-R why didn't you take some of your buddies with you? :D I've seen se-rs with sr20deep AND rated-r on them....dont tell me you're the only one who went. :D What time do you leave HIN? I work nights till around 12:30 - 1....and I have never been to HIN before.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RATED-R said:
there using S-14, R-33, R-34 conversion kits for civic & ludes ( Yes I'm hating, so!!! Think about it.)
I feel you man and I'll hate with you. There's was an accord on the cover of import tuner a while back with a R34 body. At first glance I thought they had a Skyline but when I picked up the mag and looked inside I saw a pic with the hood open and what did I see? A DAMN P.O.S. HONDUH ENGINE. Makes me sick.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Re: Re: Let's get it crackin'

B13SentraXE said:
A DAMN P.O.S. HONDUH ENGINE.
That probably makes a heck of a lot more power than a 1.6l . Jeez, leave Hondas alone guys. Sure there's a lot of them, but there's a reason for that. They're well-built, quick little cars with tons of potential. Our Sentras have potential too, but almost nobody bothers / can afford to tap that potential. We actually see a few Nissans over here. At Import Life 2 there were 2 Sentras, a 200SX, a few 240SXs, 3 Skylines, and a Maxima. Not a bad turnout.

·
Registered
672 Posts
i think people who put a body kit to look like another car are those who have identity crisises. who are u gonna impress with a left hand drive 'skyline' anyway? thye should make kits to make civics look like sentras!:D :p

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Re: Let's get it crackin'

samo said:

That probably makes a heck of a lot more power than a 1.6l .
Well DUH, it's an Accord engine. It makes 85 - 90 more horsepower than the 1.6L engine. But how are you gonna compare an inline 4 1.6L to a V6 3.0L? For that compare the Accord V6 to the inline 6 RB26TT, V6 VG30DETT, or V6 VQ35DE. The Accord engine sucks when you compare it to these engines. Hell it even sucks when you compare it to a inline 4 SR20DET.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
YEAH BABY

whoa, whoa, whoa!!! I don't have a ( DET ) yet. But u all will be the first to know. As far as the 1.6, I don't know about that.

I said SE-R ( 2.0 ) and damit we will rule... " I say, if you can kick a Hondas @ss kick it good. Throw on your hazard lights & when you get to a light & tries to be your friend, give him some tires (sssKKKKKKAAAARRRRR) :D

If your friend has a Honda, hell give him the business in front of his house (sssKKKKKKKAAAAAARRRRRRR). Hell for fun leave two potholes in front of the house and tell him its call ( LSD )! :eek:

RUTH'LESS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts