Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Yeah, it does. They traced the email he signed up with to create the account back to him. He was banned by an asshole mod, then Adam unbanned him, then Lethal opened his mouth again and got nailed again.

For those who haven't seen how I feel about all of this, please see Adam's signature.

·
El Chingon
1,752 Posts
lshadoff said:
I've confirmed that { bbusername} is lethalaudio and { bbusername}. is blankgazex. Since you can't tell which one made the post, I changed the avatars and found that it was lethalaudio who made the thread. I banned him for one day.

Lew

Dude, Lethal...chill for a little bit. I'll unban you, but just lay low for a while.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
He's banned. he was going to keep his mouth shut, but someone got to him before he could take his coat off.

Its tiranny. Seriously. The other mod's need to stay out of OT.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Coco said:
Oh yeah, keep "banned" under your avatar for a day.

Mine or lethals?

·
Registered
463 Posts
ill keep my mouth shut, preciate it!

and I think this went over better than I hoped. Yea I got banned, but hey, I owned mods. I have left my mark in OT. I am pleased

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Has anyone seen adam's sig yet?

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Hell they could ban me for a week if I pulled that kind of pwnage. Good work lethal

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
The only way this could possibly be any better is if someone let us into the mod forum and we all made PWNARIZED!!11111111!11!1111111 threads. Since that isn't going to happen, this is awesome.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
I know only a little bit about chimmike:
1. His car it turboed
2. The forums he moderates usually have more closed threads than open ones
3. He is likely single-handedly responsible for the negative attention that OT antics recieve
The strangest thing with him and those other mods is that even though they're all old enough to have good reasoning skills, they aren't applied well to things like this.
If I were a mod and I got pwned, I would just take it and ride it out. Deleting all the posts and banning people isn't the manly thing to do (if the word 'manly' can even be applied to the context of an online message board), and it certainly doesn't bring any more dignity to them. It seems whenever those guys visit OT their comments are negative and accusational.

Remember that time I said that Chip Foose was a stupid ricer, and wes shit his pants for like an hour about it? Same deal... I guess some of 'em can't take a joke.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Well it's kind of silly when you think about it... I mean, it's not like everyone here is a 6-year old girl. In fact, I'm pretty sure everyone here is like 16 or 17 at the very least, and I dunno. It just sometimes seems like these guys don't realize it because they're too busy closing threads and being pissed off about nothing.

·
Mofo fo life
2,103 Posts
Chimmike is power tripping. The QR25 section ( spec-v motor for you nubs) is empty. No one posts in there becuase whenever they do, he flames them and drives them off. when confronted about this, he procedes to take away rep points.

how is it that a mod can flame and I cant?

[email protected] is just an asshole.

Timbo ( aka Gimp) does his job and only that, and usualy is pretty cool

all the other mods are pretty cool, and i havent had a problem with them.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts