Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are interested in providing Group Buys for members of Nissan Forums. However we only want to provide products you are interested in.

Please give us feedback of what you are wanting.

To get an idea of the products we stock you can visit us at www.wheel1.com.

Thanks,

Todd

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
man, i really wish you had rotas, i would be interested in some circuit 8's or slipstreams. i think the sr forums is goin on now.

i think after the ecu and the agx shocks, that people are a little broke. so i'm not sure how successful a gb for wheels would be for RIGHT NOW. i think if you sold something cheaper some momo parts or some brake parts you'll have better luck.

i dont wanna offically speak on behalf of the forums, but i think that most of us (me included) are excited to have you :thumbup:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vehicle Type?

Thanks for the input.

What type of vehicle do most of you have? Do you mainly have 350z? Older Z's? Maxima's and Altimas? Nissan Trucks?

At some time we can do a GB on Koni's, however it sounds like you guys just had a GB on Shocks.

We can do a GB on Hawk Brake pads or Powerslot Rotors, however that doesn't cover the 350z.

Wheels:
PIAA Super Rozza's: Could do Staggered 19" in Silver. We only have one set of the HB left.

Volk: We will have to check on availability. Let us know if there is a particular style and size you are looking for.

Giovanna: Has come out with some great rims (Ararat, V-5, Brake, etc...) that will fit the staggered fitments of the 350Z and other Nissans.

Gauges: We do sell Autometer Gauges, but there isn't a whole lot of room to play with prices.

Interior: We may be able to do a good Group buy on the MOMO Combat Evo Kit. It is a MOMO Shift knob with an integrated shift boot attached.

We do carry Zymol car care products, would anyone be interested in that?

Thanks again for the input.

Todd

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
most of the guys here (and gals) are sentra (and 200sx) fanatics, but we have plenty of maxima, z, frontier, etc, members

hope this helps

·
Banned
408 Posts
A GB on some powerslot rotors would help me out.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I'm glad to see you have taken interest in NF so welcome to the forum. I like the selection of wheels you have. I personally plan to purchase wheels soon. I have 17x7s now on Yoko ES100s, and I think I will want 15-16x7s next. Personally, I want light and strong wheels. As far as the dominant car, the Sentra seems to be the most popular.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.