Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,571 Posts
Nismo Skyline said:
If you want to talk about going around motorex, then please go to Freshalloy. They love to talk all about it. They have been going over it for 3 years and no other importer has done it yet.

California is the hardest place around to keep any car registered. I seriously doubt that they would let you register it as a kit car when they already know about skylines.

Feel free to post anything you want, but I will lock threads that turn into a bash fest or a bunch of whining about how much skylines cost in the USA.
he wasn't bashing motorex. just trying to find a way around having to pay out the ass for a skyline. motorex has to do alot of stuff to the cars they bring over to make them legal in ca....but take my state for instance. there is no emissions testing or even any inspection. so as long as the car supposedly runs you can register it. i'm not even sure that sc cares that japan's crash standards don't meet us spec..which yet another thing motorex has to fix w/the skylines. they do a very good job, but all that work they have to do costs alot of money which is why they are so damn expensive in the us. like i said..he was just looking for another option.

· P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,571 Posts
u make it sound like motorex is the freakin mafia. the guy posts on here..so pm him and ask all what is done to legalize. ive never seen them sell a car for $150,000. more like 89k. the only reason i personally would try to find a way around motorex is bc south carolina doesn't emissions test or do an inspection. if i lived in a state that did those things i would for sure go to motorex.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.