Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
If you want to talk about going around motorex, then please go to Freshalloy. They love to talk all about it. They have been going over it for 3 years and no other importer has done it yet.

California is the hardest place around to keep any car registered. I seriously doubt that they would let you register it as a kit car when they already know about skylines.

Feel free to post anything you want, but I will lock threads that turn into a bash fest or a bunch of whining about how much skylines cost in the USA.

· Registered
214 Posts
Guys,

this is getting close to all of the crap that goes on at FA. I don't want that here and won't have it here. If this discussion gets too far out there I will lock it.

I am not a big motorex lover, but all the speculating and bashing gets really old. Have a look at some of the threads that go on for pages about what it costs to import on FA. Do your home work and you will see that motorex isn't making a killing on each car. They had to crash a bunch of cars and those DOT tests are not cheap.

Just remember that they are a Business, not a charity. The first goal of any business if to turn a PROFIT. If you do not make a profit, then you go BROKE. If they are selling cars, then the pricing is right (supply and demand), if they have lots of cars and no customers, the price is too high. Since they are selling cars, they must be doing something right.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.