Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if it's legal to have clear turn signal bulbs? I replaced my orange front signal bulbs with white front signal bulbs without really thinking of the legality. It's easy to go back to orange if it's illegal, but still the white looks kind of cool!

Also I realized that the cute orange things in the front turn signal setup don't really light up at all....stupid me....just reflectors.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know about the legality of it but I'm running white bulbs. So far the cops haven't bothered me about them. They only bug me when I'm traveling in triple digits.:D

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
here in sc i think it's not legal. i have xenon filled bulbs in my clear corners...on a couple of occasions i have met cops head on when i had my blinker on, never bothered me...but then again i have blue license plate bulbs and i have never got stopped.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well down here in Southern California where the automobile laws are on of the strictest in all the land, it is legal to have white blinkers. You can have white or amber colored bulbs. No other color is legal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts