Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Nissanians, lol
any of ya guys did the wiring for the led nozzles? i already installed it but i have no experience in wiring, i need the washers lights in when i turn on my parking lights. any pictures would be very helpful. thanx for ur time.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey..

i answered this many time before..

here how you wire them.

to wire them to your park lamp find the wire to your park lamp and wire them when u turn on your parking lamp.

use one of the electricity testing tools. it has the handle of a screw driver and is a point tip and the handle is transparent and has a light inside. ( dont knoe the name)

put a small cut in the plastic of ur wire and have ur park lamp on.

use that lil tool i described above to see which wire is active or not. if it is active ur light on the tool will light up if it isnt it wont.

once you find it then take ur nozzle wire and wire it up and make sure your led is lit.

once everything is a ok then secure the wires with electrical tape

then test it when u turn on/off ur park lamp.

once everything works properly then ur a ok 2 go and repeat the process to the other side.

hope that helps.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
oh btw.. dont use the wire that is ur signal wire unless u want ur nozzles to blink with the signals.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
38 Posts
or...you can just run a switch to the inside of the car if cops are a problem; that way you can have them on when you want....even with the parking lights off.

·
what?
2,704 Posts
Hey,
If you look at the harness connecting the signals behind the signal housing you will see three wires. The middle is the ground, and depending on the left or right signal, one wire is the parking lamp, and the other is the relay to blink. If you splice into the relay for power your light will flash with the blinkwers only (like mine) if you splice into the parking lamp, they will go on with the parking lamps.

Seth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts