Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that leather was not an option for Sentra's. If you can find leather seats from another car that aren't too wide to fit in a Sentra I dont see why you couldn't install the with some universal seat mount brackets.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The seats from the G20 will fit in the sentra/200. I dont think the whole electric system works though, i'm not sure, but i've seen swaps into the 200sx from the G20..

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hmm. ive just been considering leather as an option.. it would be super comfortable during winter.. but.. summer it would suck.. so there is a perfect option.. SEAt SWAP each sumer! haha, nah, probably cost way tooo much to get it done

G

·
seat swap

itmight cost u just as much to have them reupholstered inleather than swapping check it out some places have pretty good prices..

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
SoMissSentra said:
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that leather was not an option for Sentra's. If you can find leather seats from another car that aren't too wide to fit in a Sentra I dont see why you couldn't install the with some universal seat mount brackets.

B14 SE-R'S came with a leather option

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.