Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, can you put leather seats from.. lets say an altima, or a real leather sentra interior.. would it work? or hell, doesnt 95-99 sentras have a leather option? man, i might be cruisin the junk yards if they do!

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I believe the NX had optional leather. One of the members of NW Nismo has leather in his car, I believe from an NX.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that leather was not an option for Sentra's. If you can find leather seats from another car that aren't too wide to fit in a Sentra I dont see why you couldn't install the with some universal seat mount brackets.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i'm pretty sure that leather seats from an infinity g-20 would fit in the 200sx.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The seats from the G20 will fit in the sentra/200. I dont think the whole electric system works though, i'm not sure, but i've seen swaps into the 200sx from the G20..

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm. ive just been considering leather as an option.. it would be super comfortable during winter.. but.. summer it would suck.. so there is a perfect option.. SEAt SWAP each sumer! haha, nah, probably cost way tooo much to get it done

·
Registered
138 Posts
does anyone know if the G-20 had black leather seats?

T

·
0 Posts
seat swap

itmight cost u just as much to have them reupholstered inleather than swapping check it out some places have pretty good prices..

·
Registered
179 Posts
Does anyone know a company with good leather or other material upholstery for our cars? I know Katzkins has a leather interior for our car but it cost around a grand

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
SoMissSentra said:
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure that leather was not an option for Sentra's. If you can find leather seats from another car that aren't too wide to fit in a Sentra I dont see why you couldn't install the with some universal seat mount brackets.

B14 SE-R'S came with a leather option

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah some G20's came with leather seats and you should be able to get the power seats to work fine as long as there is room for them to move around.

·
A Passerby
176 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
B14 SE-R'S came with a leather option
no kidding? ive never heard that before.... or seen it. i thought the SER leather was for the steering wheel and shift boot only.

can anyone else confirm?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts