Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all; I live just north of Toronto ,Canada and have just pulled my old 84 720 4x4 out of its 14 year storage . The mice had turned the air filter into a condo and filled it with corn niblets . Needless to say , It took some work to get her going again and now am in the process of modifying a Z24i intake and trottle body to swap out the old carb . This is avery simple swap but the problem is to find a Z24i donor . With some help from you guys Im hoping to get to about 130hp from 103hp. Is this possible without crackin the head off. Any advice would be appre..... in advance. Ang.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Slewfooted said:
Hi all; I live just north of Toronto ,Canada and have just pulled my old 84 720 4x4 out of its 14 year storage . The mice had turned the air filter into a condo and filled it with corn niblets . Needless to say , It took some work to get her going again and now am in the process of modifying a Z24i intake and trottle body to swap out the old carb . This is avery simple swap but the problem is to find a Z24i donor . With some help from you guys Im hoping to get to about 130hp from 103hp. Is this possible without crackin the head off. Any advice would be appre..... in advance. Ang.

Welcome to the forum. Post an ad in the classified section to see if anyone has any spare parts to sell.

What engine is in that thing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts