Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Anyone on here from around Lancaster PA??? im from Lititz just north by the Lancaster Airport.........i wanna find some ppl to cruise to Richland the 10th with.......maybe go auto-x on the 4th??

Anyone Game???

·
Registered
56 Posts
You know Ill be there on the 4th :) Its 15 to get in and ten to race, so make sure your friends have money too

·
Registered
56 Posts
The only way we are not going to do it on saturday s if it is thunderstorming all day...a drizzle or scattered showers meas we will have it.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AutoX

Hey......besides the 25 bucks for entrance and racing fee......do i need a helmet or any safety equipment?? Ive never done autox before....but it looks like real FUN!!!!!!.........what time does it start?? Any info would be greatly appriciated!!!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
They usually have loaner helmets available...although it might be good idea to borow someones before you come due to the heat=sweat factor:) You really dont need anything else...your battery needs to be secure, all lug nuts tight and in place, no looses oblects in the car (speakerboxes, etc.) And BRING LOTS OF FLUIDS TO DRINK!

It would be awesome not to be the only damn se-r there for once!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Speaker boxes......how about if they are secured by L-brackets or such??? do you know by chance??........i can probably borrow my moms motorcycle helmet.......hopefully!!!! hehehe

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
If they are completely secure, then yes...but who wants the weight...:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Classes???

ok some of you sound experienced in autoX.....and this is my first time heading out.......so i got some questions.....

Are there any clothing restrictions.....my friend got the boot at the drag strip for shorts one night??

My car......has a custom dual exhaust incorporating the stock muffler and all stock parts, short throw shifter, 205/55R15 instead of stock 195/55R15, i got some holes punched in my airbox, K&N filter, strut tower bars, stillen lower g-load bar.....any idea what class id be in......or do they tell me??

Any idea what time it starts at Maple Grove on August 4th??

Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gates open at eight ayem...you will be in Street Touring S if you are on street tires with those mods. You will be in the same class as me:)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yahoo!!!!

OK......so 8 am.......i gotta get up and get going early then.....but hell itll be worth it!!!.......i guess ill see ya there ian......i got my moms cycle helmet.....so i think im set......thanks for the help!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
best laid plans

I hate this....everytime i make some awesome plans something goes wrong.......i couldnt wake up yesterday b/c i got sick.......it was horrible!!!! i do however hope to make the richland meet!!!!! see if this plan works!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
AWWWW you missed an awesome event...It was really bumpy though...and only 30 sec average times. I launched the ser several times with both tires into the air:) anyway, I won STS by 3/100ths of a second! My friend in an Integra Type R won sts, but he le me take his car for a spin and i beat his time by 1/2 second. Lucy for him that was during fun runs! See you guys at the meet!!!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey Im from york pa if you wanna come and hang out in york sometime or vice versa hit me up

·
Registered
56 Posts
YO! whos coming to the autocross at penn national this coming weekend? MayToys needs to stop fronting on us....

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey man i told you if i get the parts im staying home and doing my stealth.....well its up and running now!!!! so when the next autox event is when im available ill be there!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
They are running one this sunday and I believe naxt sunday too...go to www.scca-susq.com for more details. ILL BE THERE!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lancaster head here....

Anyone else from lancaster here?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
here

im from lancaster....well lititz actually.....but close enough!!!! what two minutes away

1 - 20 of 20 Posts