Nissan Forum banner

lambo doors

7K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  pete? 
#1 ·
do they make a bolt on lambo kit for the b13 i caqn only find sentra 95 and up

#4 ·
xbrandonx said:
I think all kits are very similar, shouldn't be too hard to find one, I do think it would be the 1st on a sentra.
Nope. Maybe a b13, but not sentra overall.

These kits arent bolt on "per say" are they? Dont they still need a lot of work besides what comes with the kits?

#5 · (Edited)
what about a suicide door kit? it seems that the b14 and b15 get all the fun! *grrr* I mean, you have to shave the back doors and put some door poppers, but hey... it would look killer. both both... either lambos in the front, or suicide on the back.

#6 · (Edited)
Psch91 said:
Nope. Maybe a b13, but not sentra overall.

These kits arent bolt on "per say" are they? Dont they still need a lot of work besides what comes with the kits?
well some arebolt on and some are not. the ones that are bolt on are so easy 2 put on i was watching trickedout on diy and it was so ez to do it urself the the other kits u need a body shop 2 put them on and thats even more $$$$and the 95 and up do have alot more fun then us b13 guys. if u want a bolt on for your car go 2 decah they have them. if u want 2 know how to do it step by step go 2 trickedout on diy.com they did the doors and filp flop trunk very very e-z

#9 ·
curtisj85 said:
How much did u pay for the kit and install and do you know how much suicide doors are for the 95 sentra
I found that car on cardomain.com and I dont know who it was. I wouldnt know how much he paid. But I dont think they have a kit for the b15 sentra, and he had it all custom made.

Here is his site, maybe you can talk to him
http://www.sounddomain.com/memberpage/723854

#11 ·
B14_Stealth said:
thats exactly what i was thinking to do to my b14.
Its a lot of money tho :(
dude, and on your ride, that would be super tight!! Like with a fucking "S" on the chest too! I don't know about the money thing. I know you can get the doors shaved and a popper kit for like $300 total if you do the installation yourself and buy the hardware yourself (hell, if ya can weld, you can install the sheet metal covers yourself too cut that price in half!!), but then you'll have to mess up the paint. I have NO idea as to how much suicide door kits cost... and I don't think they are bolt on. So that being said, that would more then likely be about $1500. I suppose I should start asking around and find out since that's what I want LOL I might even be able to D.I.M. since I know how to weld.

#14 ·
Lambo doors are expensive. Where I worked, we got at least a call or two a day on those things, so at SEMA my boss talks to some kit manufacturers. When I got the info, good god, list is at least 900 for these kits! My boss askes me about putting them online and carrying them, at $900+ I didn't think people we're going to want them.

#18 ·
bII said:
Lambo doors are expensive. Where I worked, we got at least a call or two a day on those things, so at SEMA my boss talks to some kit manufacturers. When I got the info, good god, list is at least 900 for these kits! My boss askes me about putting them online and carrying them, at $900+ I didn't think people we're going to want them.
thats pretty cheap
when i did some searching for those kits online..i found autoloc kit:
LAMBOUN - 2 DOOR LAMBO STYLE HINGE KIT
MSRP: $2,499.00 YOUR PRICE: $1,899.00

^ that is for the kit that is not automated
For the one that is automated:
LAMBODUN - 2 DOOR DELUX ELECTRIC LAMBO STYLE HINGE KIT
MSRP: $3,499.99 YOUR PRICE: $2,499.99

#20 ·
I've got a dumb question, what's the difference between an automated lambo door and a manual one? Auto flips up by itself? I usually prefer clean cars but lambo doors just sound like fun. Might do this when I've got some extra money laying around.

P.S. There's a Suburban around here with the Caddy front, looks out-a-place with the plain back end in my opinnion.

#21 ·
B14_Stealth said:
thats pretty cheap

I meant per door. Autoloc is prettyy expensive on most everything.

#24 ·
B14_Stealth said:
thats pretty cheap

Those prices are nuts.....anyone that would pay 3k for that should be smacked upside da head... ;)

#26 ·
Nismo1997 said:
No one could of say it better. You got people on here that want to go turbo but say they cant afford it. But then you will see them wasting there money on stupid stuff like this
On the contrary, I think it looks awsome and anything but these wouldn't be unique. I think suicide doors are retarded. These actually serve a purpose, you can fit into tight parking spaces.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.