Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts
yes, all the "L" engines are interchangeable to my knowledge. Even the straight sixes will all bolt to the same tranny. We couldn't install 280 5 speeds if it wasn't, cause they usually had the L28 six on it :) I have a complete L16, and access to L18 and L20B's engines.

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
ive got a few L series engines and laying around also. to anyone else who reads this, i have a few u67, a87( opened and a closed sss head), naps - z cylinder heads. i also have A,B,C and U ground nissan cams.tons of 5 speeds, and 4 speeds. doors have opened up for me now and i have access to alot of L series parts. just ask.
Patrick

·
Registered
113 Posts
nizmo559 said:
Doors opened aye, can ya quote me for a swap. I need some power.
hey i remember you wanted to go ka. you up for it still?. i got a ka24e sitting at my shop waiting for a dime to jump into.

·
Do It In A Datsun!
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am having no luck finding a 510, so I was wondering if the wagons were bad at all? Do they still take the same parts as the sedans, and do they handle well at all? Help me out here guys, I want a 510 really bad, I can taste it! Thanks!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cali SE-R said:
I am having no luck finding a 510, so I was wondering if the wagons were bad at all? Do they still take the same parts as the sedans, and do they handle well at all? Help me out here guys, I want a 510 really bad, I can taste it! Thanks!
ive got a four door 510 for sale.

·
Think outside "The Box"
250 Posts
Wagons dont have independant rear suspensions, so they wouldn't handle as well. Plus you get the added weight of it on top. I have one, all depends on what your looking for. In my opinion, for overall stick with the sedan 2 or 4 doors.

·
Registered
113 Posts
cali ive sent you a pm. and nizmo depending on what type of induction set up you want to stick with i think it would be better and cheaper to go with carburation. i have also pmed you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts