Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some of those 1157 led tail light bulbs from apc (i was asking for trouble right there) i went installed them, they fitted correctly but when you put them in the socket so they lock in place in the socket they dont come on. you have to turn them in the wrong way so they won't twist in the lock position to get them to shine. I would take them back but i dropped one of them in the taillamp assembly. hopefully i can get it out with one of those magnet on a stick thingys. I tried to take the taillamp assembly out but it appears that there is some black weather sealant around the area where the bulbs go that holds them in place and i definitely don't want to fuck that up over a 6 dollar bulb. Does anyone know what they look like with the stock taillights anyway? I hope its like those corolla type s and the new altimas where it looks like a whole bunch of little red dots. I kind of held them in the hole and looked at it and they just appeared brighter but this doesn't account for much since they werent fully insterted and it was daytime. would they give me the desired affect with altezzas? (i know every one here hates them since theyre pretty much a requirement for a ricer but i'm i'm going to modify the color of them in some shape or form to make them look different. I got about 4 ideas but i don't know which is best)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts