Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on this forum many 94 sentra owners talking about these struts on their cars. One thread mentioned P-S-T as a supplier. when I check their site, they only show availability on 1995 and up sentras.
whats up with this? do they just not list them, or have they become unavailable for this model? I hope not....anyone know? I have ordered their catalog and hopefully they will be in there.

thanks, Russellc

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
Russellc said:
I see on this forum many 94 sentra owners talking about these struts on their cars. One thread mentioned P-S-T as a supplier. when I check their site, they only show availability on 1995 and up sentras.
whats up with this? do they just not list them, or have they become unavailable for this model? I hope not....anyone know? I have ordered their catalog and hopefully they will be in there.

thanks, Russellc
Yes, they should have them. I've contacted them before. They've got a pretty good price for them too. Call them and find out to be certain.

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
PST in NJ

I purchased my AGX's from PST about 3 yrs ago. At the time cost me $389 shipped from NJ to AZ.... took them 4 days or so. I remember is showing for 95+ and having a 94 I questioned it. Off hand I think dho is right... they have them for B13s, just not listed. I had no problems from them and would recommend their business. Unless you can get it somewhere cheaper than their going rate.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called P-S-T friday afternoon, and yes they do still stock them, and the price with delivery is still 389.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts