Nissan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Trippen said:
Thanks. I am Working on a Turbo setup. but suspension wise I havent yet. Considering doing solid bushings on the rear and seeing how that does. I am thinking that will help with the loose rear. Ill keep this upto date if I do. Or like you maybe a new sway bar.
your turbo manifold...did you use a jgs or make your own???

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I have 2 one is an unknow bought it off of someone on KA-t.org. the other is a nizzx. Once I get back from Germany I am finally taking some vacation to build on it. And figure which one works better

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well I have had my suspension setup for 2 days now. Currently I have the front at 2 of 4 set points. And the rear 6 of 8. It is a very good setup if it isnt raining. I currently have Michelin performance all Weather 195 60 R15. My back end is a little to stiff for this. Allot of Slipping even with my LSD:p . Anyone else have these KYB-AGX settings or could suggest others?
Great writeup, i'd like to get shocks like that, sans the lowering springs, that'll come in usefull someday

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow that tip was a really professional one. I wanted to have similar change but was afraid to do so due to some confusion but after your demo I think I should go for it.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Thanks Jayson. Setup still is great by the way. But not much drive time been working on my 95 ka-t doing some drag racing with it... All info for the 95 is here

Tripps Quest for 12's - TexasNissans.com

and my normal hanging out place if you have questions same user name

21 - 25 of 25 Posts