Well All the Parts are finally Here.
KYB Dust Boots PArt Number SB103 X2 17.88 Each
KYB Strut Mount Kit(front) Part # SM5101 59.98 Each
KYB Strut Mount KIt (Rear) Part #SM5154 9.98 Each
Above from PartsAmerica.com
KYB-AGX Shocks and Struts $349. With Shipping From Performance_parts_store on Ebay My only Ebay Purchase
Right Front 733006
Left Front 733007
Right Rear 741017
Left Rear 741017
RS-R Race Springs From www.sportcompactonly.com
1989-1994 Nissan 240SX (drop: front 1.4", rear 1.2")(279lbFront 251lbRear)
Part#: 35-N010 $180.63
Just a little Quick measurement before removal and Install...Or as My wife said "couldnt find your tape measure?"
Tools Needed for this Install
1. Wheel Chalks
2. Jack(Floor Jack Prefered) and Jack stands
3. 21mm 14mm Sockets or Wrenches...and 17mm you will need two of these either sockets or Wrenches. A complete set 1/2inch will help greatly
4. Spring Compressors(DO NOT DO THIS WITH OUT YOU COULD GET HURT)
5. Sea Foam/WD-40 or some other penetrating oil.
1. Air Compressor
2. Impact Gun (If I haddent had this I would not have been able to get these bolts out)
3. Impact Sockets
PREPING THE CAR FOR LIFTING THE FRONT
1. Chalk the Rear Wheels. I use 2 chalks per wheel.One in the front and the rear of the tire .Since my Drive way slopes a bit. this way the car doesnt roll back or forward when brought back down. Also When I am doing the front I put the Emergency Brake on.
Yes those are Stock Nissan Wheel chalks....found them in bubble wrap in my trunk
2. Use a Floor Jack and lift the car from the frame and place a jack stand under the frame Lowering the car slowly onto the Jack Stand. And remove the wheel. You can see that the dust boot is toast.
Here you can see the Lower bolts that have been covered with the penetrating liquid. And Ready to be removed. Use a 17mm Socket(This is where the impact wrench comes in handy)