Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
harro.
my agx's should be at home in dallas by now. Anybody free/want to help? anybody? anybody? lend some spring decompressors? i'll be back from austin in a week. company is welcome and appreciated =P

i don't need new strut(pillow) mounts do i? o,o i didn't get any...

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I only have some of the know-how but none of the tools. I'll help.

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
You're gonna need airtools. And you are going to need to goto Autozone and rent/borrow/buy some spring compressors.

Why do you need springs? They sounded fine... a little creaky, but that's normal with aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Imobejoas said:
You're gonna need airtools. And you are going to need to goto Autozone and rent/borrow/buy some spring compressors.

Why do you need springs? They sounded fine... a little creaky, but that's normal with aftermarket parts.
airtools are overrated. :crazy:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Imobejoas said:

me and sunny did my springs and shocks for my b14 with out any air tools :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
Yup yup,have done many without air tools,all depends on how fast you want it done,not like it takes me long without 'em.
well it did for us cuz my stupid strut top bolt wouldnt come off hahaha :thumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
as long as i don't need to get new strut/pillow mounts i'm good. i should be back saturday. anytime between sat and wednesday is good for me. i don't have any air tools, was just plannin to do it by hand. let me know when yall are free. thanks for the support. =D

·
Registered
35 Posts
rurounisammy said:
as long as i don't need to get new strut/pillow mounts i'm good. i should be back saturday. anytime between sat and wednesday is good for me. i don't have any air tools, was just plannin to do it by hand. let me know when yall are free. thanks for the support. =D
Just PM me when u ready or make public notice so who all want's to help can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey yall,
anybody that wants to help or watch or just chill. looks like it's goin down tuesday 11am at my place. PM me for directions.

(214)683-7365
sammy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts