Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
cheese
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, just finished talking to the kyb warehouse from ebay, 346.00for the set shipping will vary , if we get 4 or more people he will try to get us a better deal on ship, but not much. he said canadian customers will have to call him to pay. here is his link to ebay http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors...5299437&frm=284
he only has 1 set right now, but he will get more once this gets going . his number is 509-248-5485, his name is James DeGrasse

this is the price for the b14's im calling as i type for the b13, let me know if i am missing anyone

b13 376.00+ shipp
b14 346.00 + shipp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. 1.6pete
2.black_SER95
3.Chucky200

^you want in? copy and paste that!

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
awsome! time to put ths in my sig :thumbup:

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
you should also post this over at the sr20deforum and let them members now. im sure u would get a few more buyers.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
good call!

whats up with sr20 forum? i cant load the page, can anyone else?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ok thats what i figured. when ever it comes back online post it up if i dont get there first. :thumbup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
UH OHHHHH,-I knew this was coming,....... :eek: ....another GB!!! Nah, just kidding---anyways, thnx to the "pioneers" of this GB, now Im going to see how I am financially and Ill let evryone know if Im in or not,..... :thumbup:

·
Nis-ho
556 Posts
damn, i might have to sit this one out... i have $112 in my account, unless this thing will take the course of a few weeks...

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i think we will end it at the end of march, does that sound good?

·
Registered
70 Posts
1. 1.6pete
2.black_SER95
3.Chucky200
4.Freakin' Rican

I was wondering how much would shipping be to AK 99506. I've been trying to get these since last year just haven't gotten around to it. Thanks.

·
Registered
107 Posts
my shocks n springs are gone in my car

I wanted to put eibach sports springs on my ride. will these shocks work well with those springs?

[edit]

are those shocks even good at all?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
HC springs and AGX's??

1.6pete said:
THESE SHOCKS ARE THE BEST ONES TO GET IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GO FULL COIL OVER. THE BEST SPRINGS ARE HYPER COIL.......(sorry about the caps lol)
you can find the hyper coil springs here.

(Just talking to myself out loud) OK, I got Koni bumpstops and ME mounts coming,....Now, shall I complete it w/ AGX struts and Hypercoil springs, or is there a better combo out there......hmmmmmmmm :rolleyes:

OH, by the way,....anyone is more than welcome to comment.... ;)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
well, from everything i have read, hypercoil is the best spring to buy. it dosent lower the car alot so it wont bottom out, and it has the best spring rates. unless you go full coilover these are the best. search in the suspension forum and find out for yourself :thumbup: mike kojima swears by them.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts