Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
Lexington nissan people?

so, i didn't know anyone else in ky was into nissans! where you all hiding? lets hook it up now that school's out for summer thank god!!!!! talk to me........

·
SLAVE TO THE GRIND
149 Posts
hey jay this is my thread!!! lol

burlington here...

who wants to race?bbq?hang out?

:D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm over *right* next door to Ashland, KY. :D

And yes, I was at Car Wars on May 5, and yes, I did run, and yes, I ran like complete crap-ola. We were shaking down the new turbo (T28) on my car that day. It had a total of 5 miles of run-time since the install before going to Car Wars. So, only 14s for me.

Since Car Wars, though, my 1/8th mile ET has dropped by over 1/2 a second. So, the car is back in the 13s again @ 7psi.

I'd be up for a meet. Next Car Wars is July 7, IIRC. sersam (on the www.sr20deforum.com boards) is in Lex, too. :)

M

·
0 Posts
wassup, western ky?

as i am pretty new to the scene, i would like to see what western ky has to offer. if nothing, i guess i will have to travel to lexi and hook up out there. can't believe i'm the only nissan nut around this part. :( SERprise, could you give more info on Car Wars. first time i've heard of it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: wassup, western ky?

mex6969 said:
as i am pretty new to the scene, i would like to see what western ky has to offer.
I currently live in Lexington, but I'm originally from Madisonville. Where are you?

Sersam, thanks for the use of your yard the other day. Much appreciated!

J

·
0 Posts
Hey yall! Im from the Louisville area and just got into the SE-R sceen!Been a Nissan nut since 1991 when I bought a 300zx!I also have a Nissan Altima 3.5se and love every moment of both cars.Im looking forward to getting together with some of you people to chill!I just need about a 2 weeks notice before any events duee to my job!Got to pay for these cars!LOL ok C yall later! BTW LEX is a shor and fun drive for me,and a cool place to hang out!:cool:

G

·
0 Posts
Hey i'm movin back to the louisville area in a few months. We should hook up. I got a few friends down there with some nissan's. I see you got an altima...you on altimas.net?

J

·
0 Posts
Sweet! Yeah just keep posting here and when you get back into town we will get together.I know a few Nissan freaks arround so we will throw a bash or something!:cool:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts