Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting ready to buy some new rims, they come with Kuhmo 711s. I remember over at the b15sentra.net forums they was some complaints that they were going bald premature. Anyone else have any trouble with these tires? should I upgrade to the 712s?

·
Banned
126 Posts
Kumho is garbage...
I'm no expert but, I've had a set of Yokohama Parada Spec 2s for a bout half a yr. and they are great...
Handle like crazy

G

·
kuhmo are fine, ive had three sets, i would not suggest running any tire lower than 3/32 tread to start with and i would guess you wouldn't have problems with them blowing out, i have noticed that kuhmos balance funny sometimes but for the money they're the best traction for the buck

G

·
i have 712's on my nissan, and 711's on my bmw and none of them are cupped or have any mis-wear, the 712's are a little quieter if that matters to you but other than that they're about the same. treadwear isn't worse than any other brand of a similar tire, just run 711's so if you burn of the fronts they're cheap to replace too :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Kuhmo's are the best bang for your buck. Put a yokohama spec 2 next to one of those and your right there is a pretty big difference. But the price is a little different also. I have the 711's on my car and they are great all around tires. I went [email protected] on them at 32psi of tire pressure. Traction wasnt that bad and the tires I must say are nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.