Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have arranged a groupbuy with SPL parts for SPL/KTS coilovers. These coilover retail for $1150 on their website and are considered to be better that Tein HE's and comparable to JIC FLTA2 coilovers. If I can get 10 people to join this group buy, then the price will be around $1000. I am letting everybody know in advance that after we place the order, it will take 6-8 weeks for delivery, due to shipment from Japan. SPL after we place the order, SPL would like a $750 down payment before they order them from Japan, then another $250 after SPL receives the shipment before shipping them to us. SPL has a pretty good reputation among Nissan enthusiasts and I ahve made purchases from them before. If you would like more information or would like to join the groupbuy email me at [email protected] . I can forward emails from SPL to you if you like. For 240sx by the way.

I know I'm breaking the rules but nobody was looking at it over in the group buy forum and I thought I'd post it somewhere relevant.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You guys should really jump on this. I've heard nothing but good reveiws for these coilovers. You can research them at www.splparts.com .

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These coilovers are available for thes13,s14, and the z32.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.