Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have arranged a groupbuy with SPL parts for SPL/KTS coilovers. These coilover retail for $1150 on their website and are considered to be better that Tein HE's and comparable to JIC FLTA2 coilovers. If I can get 10 people to join this group buy, then the price will be around $1000. I am letting everybody know in advance that after we place the order, it will take 6-8 weeks for delivery, due to shipment from Japan. SPL after we place the order, SPL would like a $750 down payment before they order them from Japan, then another $250 after SPL receives the shipment before shipping them to us. SPL has a pretty good reputation among Nissan enthusiasts and I ahve made purchases from them before. If you would like more information or would like to join the groupbuy email me at [email protected] . I can forward emails from SPL to you if you like. For 240sx by the way.

I know I'm breaking the rules but nobody was looking at it over in the group buy forum and I thought I'd post it somewhere relevant.

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You guys should really jump on this. I've heard nothing but good reveiws for these coilovers. You can research them at www.splparts.com .

·
Banned
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These coilovers are available for thes13,s14, and the z32.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I shot you an email. I'm interested and hope some other people are too! These coilovers are great. I'm located in Austin where SPL is located, and only hear good things about them.

Thanks,
Corinne

1 - 4 of 4 Posts