Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come down to the Masquerade in Ybor city tonight to see the legendary Blastmaster KRS one from BDP live in concert! $15 at the door show opens at 9:00.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
HEy do U know if KRS is coming down to Miami--Id like to see him on stage again.....I dunno why he would waste his time in Tampa anyway-- Miami is where its all at---lol ;)

L

·
0 Posts
i know this is unrelated, (krs one is one of the best mc's of all time) but can any of u help me out with this camber problem i have. A put arospeed coil overs in and my tires are wearing away becasue of the nagtive camber. I been looking at different websites and they advertise camber plates or camber kit.. Whta do u think? can someone explan which one is better and why? thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
go to the tech forums to ask those questions... but i think he did make it down to Miami MP. but he may have already come and gone. He ROCKED the show though.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
nak1 said:
go to the tech forums to ask those questions... but i think he did make it down to Miami MP. but he may have already come and gone. He ROCKED the show though.
Damn I must have mised him then--Ive been avoiding the club scene ever since my car went into the shop....IM trying not to waste too much $$$

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
nak1 said:
word... if you ever get the chance.... its worth the time and money.
Oh yeah NO DOUBT--I know KRS puts on a ill ass show.....HEY Uknow what nak--We bith got Sentras....we both like KRS.....we gotta meet sumday yo....lol

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
word. I am wanting to run down to Miami when i buy my engine.... so maybe we can cruise.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
nak1 said:
word. I am wanting to run down to Miami when i buy my engine.... so maybe we can cruise.
Yeah U could come doen to SOuth Beach or the Grove and we can show off the Nissans--and hit a club.. :banana: ..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts