Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on buying a set of bronze Konig Heliums tomorrow. The question I have is what is the finish like on them? I saw a set of Rotas and the finish was dull like there was no clearcoat on them. If the Heliums in bronze are like this I will probably go with the silver. Nother question. Do I need the eccentric hub rings for the Heliums?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Thanks for nothing, guys. Just kiddin. I placed an order today for my Heliums. I am charged. Can't wait to get them. I did get the bronze ones. Paid $415 shipped. Was the best price I had seen. Finally I can get rid of my stock 14" Se-r wheels.

·
Registered
781 Posts
BORNGEARHEAD said:
Thanks for nothing, guys. Just kiddin. I placed an order today for my Heliums. I am charged. Can't wait to get them. I did get the bronze ones. Paid $415 shipped. Was the best price I had seen. Finally I can get rid of my stock 14" Se-r wheels.
where did you get them from?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sentrixx said:

where did you get them from?
I bought them online at www.groupbuycenter.com Just put in Konig for a search word. The shop is in Florida. The add says 20% off of their price. It was $415 shipped with eccentric rings to WI. They are offering the bronze and silver finish. He only has bronze left but if you wanted silver he said he could have them to you in 2 weeks. He was a real nice guy. He said I should have them by Thurs. at the latest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts