Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I know it's more difficult to get people the second time around, but I'm going to try! Here it is for everyone that missed the first group buy (like myself)

These Koni cellular polyurethane bump rubbers are specially designed to protect the suspension from bottoming. Like a progressive spring, the bump rubber resistance increases the more it is compressed. This not only provides safe and controlled bottoming of the suspension, but also prevents internal damage within the shock form metal to metal contact.

Same as the first group buy, these will be sold for $60.00 shipped....
We need 10 people to get this price.

Let's get this started!!!!

Please place your name and what kind of car they are for.

1 - Chucky200 - B14
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Yet again, I'll be spotting Freezing_frost, how much for the pair to Canada? In addition, is it possible to get the rear shock mounts and bump stops shipped together? So that's two pairs of each to Canada, shipping should be cheaper this way and same with duty....

Let me know!

-Christina

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
LIUSPEED said:
1. Chucky200 - B14 -PAID
2. ROttdog - B14
3. Sentra96816 - B14
4. freezing_frost - B14 - PAID
5. alphaspeed - B14
6. MAX/OD 90 - 240sx
7. daveyourself - P11
8. aphex4000 - B14
9. jnyce - B14
10. Goju - P11 - PAID
I've paid for me ad freezing_frost

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
motivational1 said:
All orders that have been paid were shipped 1 hour ago. Any others that want to join in by Sunday night will have their orders shipped Wednesday.
hmmm, I'm wondering if the rear mount GB doesn't finish soon if you could ship out Freezing_frost and chucky200's together to Canada. We'll see how the next few days work out, but that mount GB is not going well at the moment. Would it be an option to have it sent on Wed??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.