Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
306 Posts
The last deal only took one week to get over 20 people. This one may be slightly slower. Hopefully within 2 weeks though. I have them on hand ready to ship as soon as the 10th person is paid. Don't pay until 10 people are on the list. Thanks,

· Registered
306 Posts
chucky200 said:
Yet again, I'll be spotting Freezing_frost, how much for the pair to Canada? In addition, is it possible to get the rear shock mounts and bump stops shipped together? So that's two pairs of each to Canada, shipping should be cheaper this way and same with duty....

Let me know!

-Christina
$60 each set and I'll ship everything together. Mounts will be done within 3 weeks from time of the last person paid.

· Registered
306 Posts
STRATTON said:
can i still get in on this gb ? 60 dollars shipped for the bumpstops right ? when will these ship out ? if i can still get in on them ill paypal tomorrow....
They will ship on Monday. There is still time to get in on this. Sunday night the deal is done. Thanks everybody!

· Registered
306 Posts
motivational1 said:
They will ship on Monday. There is still time to get in on this. Sunday night the deal is done. Thanks everybody!
All orders that have been paid were shipped 1 hour ago. Any others that want to join in by Sunday night will have their orders shipped Wednesday.

· Registered
306 Posts
Freakin' Rican said:
the stumpy's are the fronts and the long ones are the backs. please correct me if im wrong
The ones with the bigger hole go on the struts with the bigger shaft (front). The ones with the smaller hole go on the struts with the smaller shaft (rear).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.