Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, tonite after work, i was bored so i decided to hit the streets to see wassup, i had a nice encounter with an older hatchback civic........we played around on the road, nothing serious until we got at a red light and as soon as the light turned green he thought i was gonna race him because i revved my car and he didnt...so he takes off and me thinking he wasnt gonna race didnt.....but after i see him take off i go too, he has the lead by half a car length for a lil bit until i hit third in my automatic and catch him up and as soon as i'm right next him passing him up, pretty quickly too..........he stops knowing he wouldnt be able to beat me.........this guy was go, and no show, rolling on steelies with no exhaust, but did have an intake for sure and i dont know what kind of other engine mods...no exterior mods, not even music wise(trying to bump his stock radio system made me mad :mad: ) even tho it wasnt a full race, i thought it was funny he knew when to let it go......btw, my name is deceiving, i drive an automatic ga16de

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
steelies make you go faster...

I had a race just like that. Except it was with a suburban full of highschool girls. I didn't know I was racing until they took off, and one of them hanging out the window pointing and laughing. She saw my face light up through my dark tint when my shift ligh hit, and I blew past them. Suckers.....

·
Banned
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OPIUM3 said:

I had a race just like that. Except it was with a suburban full of highschool girls. I didn't know I was racing until they took off, and one of them hanging out the window pointing and laughing. She saw my face light up through my dark tint when my shift ligh hit, and I blew past them. Suckers.....
haha

·
I HEART GOAT JUICE
330 Posts
OPIUM3 said:

That's amazing I also had a similiar race but it was a bus full of nuns. :D

·
Registered
220 Posts
sr20 805 said:
yea, they dont look like racers so u dont do anything, until THEY call u out then they take your ass out......most of the times at least
bastards........:mad: :p :D

·
0 Posts
no with body kits which dont do shit, and most of them think that because they have a kit and are lowered they can smoke anything in thier path,... thier powerless mutant cars, torqueless for that matter like u said

1 - 16 of 16 Posts