Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1993 240sx FB and recently my suspension has been making a knocking sound when i slow down...and also when i turn my wheel at very slow speeds(pulling into driveway)...it might be the little circle bushings that are located in the front of the oil pan...one for each wheel..they are crooked...thank you...happens in the back sometimes but i think thats my exhaust hitting my diff(apexi N1)

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
ckykm said:
I have a 1993 240sx FB and recently my suspension has been making a knocking sound when i slow down...and also when i turn my wheel at very slow speeds(pulling into driveway)...it might be the little circle bushings that are located in the front of the oil pan...one for each wheel..they are crooked...thank you...happens in the back sometimes but i think thats my exhaust hitting my diff(apexi N1)

thanks
is that suspension stock? If its not, did you do it your self? One thing that it could be, that happined to me once, was when we transfered the bumpstops to the new struts, we forgot to cut them. With even a small drop (even less than an inch) this needs to be done. It simple. If this is the case, tell me, and ill post a bit on how to do it.

shoot me some feed back at the link in my sig please

1 - 2 of 2 Posts