Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys here's the problem: I've noticed this knocking & clunking kinda sound coming from the front left wheel. The noise occurs when I hit the brakes or accelerate going in straight line, no noise when turning either way. And it's a single pop or series of 2-3 and than it stops 'till I hit the brakes and again 1 or 2, 3 knocks,clunks. I've been driving with that sound for over a month now( full time job and college) so I had no time to check anything. and having no garage doesn't help:). Finally, last week I took my '95 200sx base model with auto trans. to Firestone, and I got 2 page work order LOL total cost $1507:wtf:( a lot of minor shit that I can do myself thou) but the major issues are regarding the noise: front axle and inner tie rod, supposedly, need to be change. I check all the boots(no rips whatsoever) everything is nice and tight. So here's my question for all of you; what could it be? Ps. I've Eibach pro-Kits with new set of GS-R struts( i know i know:rolleyes:) and everything else stock(mounting plates, etc.). Thanks for your help. Ps. 2 I used the search button, found nothing.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Make sure that the strut rod bolt is good and tight. I neglected to do so after lowering my 200sx and had the same kind of problem. Just a thought.

·
Registered
2018 Nissan Pathfinder SL
4,244 Posts
Did they check the wheel bearings ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make sure that the strut rod bolt is good and tight. I neglected to do so after lowering my 200sx and had the same kind of problem. Just a thought.
Dude you were right on! a fucking strut rod bolt!!! no sounds, nothing, for the first time mah 200sx doesnt make any wierd noises :rolleyes: thanks for help guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts