Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my gf's camero (97) is having some issues with its lights

aside from most of the lights being burnt out, when she turns on her blinkers, they don't blink, they only turn on, the ones in front don't even turn on, they stay the same brightness all the time, so i was wondering if any of you had any ideas as to whats causing this problem

only thing i can think of is the blinker controller thing

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
her bulbs are burnt out? if she has any burnt out bulbs replace them before you start tearing into the electrical, burnt bulbs cause alot of problems with the blinker system.

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1.6pete said:
her bulbs are burnt out? if she has any burnt out bulbs replace them before you start tearing into the electrical, burnt bulbs cause alot of problems with the blinker system.
all bulbs are now working, but the blinkers are still broke, the front still aren't even getting brighter (they are always on with the headlights) but they don't get brighter

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
well, it sounds like the resistor/relay. (the thing that makes the noise when the blinker is on) i have no idea where it is on a camaro (it is american.....so im sure its in a very odd place) but they are normally in or around the steering colum. ask the dealer, they should help you out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts