Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to put all the parts to my kit on with the kimnari front end and the xenon sides and rear.

here is a pic

paint job is still coming at the end of the year along with 17" white wheels

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Josh, how much did you pay for the side skirts and rear cover peice? Are the skirts an over lay or complete replacement?

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Your car will be so beautiful once it is finally all fixed up!! :)

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the side skirts are full side skirts real ones that is i dont know what you mean by just an overlay,,, um the the whole kit was from the junk yard about 3 years ago for 100$ and then i got the kimnari front for 50$

then i put the rear and the sides back on last weekend.

I had to cut out the rear hole in the bumper skirt to fit the muffler...

thats about it.

M

·
0 Posts
hey i have a better kit

yeah i have a way better looking kit that has mesh on all the open area's and also it's still in the box completely rap not open and it for sale $900 orb 5 piece kit .will have pics at 9:35 pm eastern time.looks sharp.got to my theard at classiefeds section.

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Dropped89 said:
the side skirts are full side skirts real ones that is i dont know what you mean by just an overlay
Overlay side skirts are ones that cover the orginals. I hate these kinds (as they often fall off).

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
wow! that looks pretty tight!!! When you get the paint job your car will be amazing looking.
Hey if your getting new rims could i perhaps purchase your old ones from you? One of my Bling bling hubcaps started cracking the other day and the front ones are getting heat bubbles from the brakes...

-Nick

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
900$ for a kit huh ... i drive a b12 hahahaha lol that should answer that one. im sure with 900$ most of these guys would want to put that towards an engine swap. I know i would.

I got the brandnew Kimnari front end from Matt Bohager in MD he has been a friend from the original SENTRA.NET BB along time ago and we keep in contact everynight just about lol. Bling Bling the cell phone mins lol

when i do get the new rims Ill put them up for Sale ..probly for pretty cheep though its a just a ? of when ill get the new ones considering money issues are still tight.

thnks for the feed back guys. I will be hitting the Junk yards around here this weekend so if i find any kits or cool things for the b12 ill buy them and post it here for everyone.

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
Dropped89 said:
I will be hitting the Junk yards around here this weekend so if i find any kits or cool things for the b12 ill buy them and post it here for everyone.
heheheh, that seems to be a favorite weekend kinda thing to do., Me and a firend are heading out to the yards this weekend to buy some miscellaneous trim parts for the B12 and an Integra front clip (for his 82 Accord!!!!).
Its all about the junkyards!
-Nick

B

·
0 Posts
Dude, that looks tight- It will definitely be sweet once the paint gets done. Is it staying white?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah its gonna go blue I think like the blue in my interior and i want to purchase the white 17's for it.

but if i do keep it white then i want to get gunmetal 17's to match teh bmw headlights I just bought.

M

·
0 Posts
going to keep b12 and hook it up

the kit is not for sell anymore going to paint the car install new kit and doing a engine swap ser20det bulebird.will have pics of my lancer,mirage,and the b12 very soon just order mad shit for it.nismo classic .

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Dropped89 said:

but if i do keep it white then i want to get gunmetal 17's to match teh bmw headlights I just bought.

Please don't put the E30 headlights on your Sentra. It's a Nissan NOT a BMW. If you really want a Bimmer then go and buy one. They aren't that much more expensive then a B12 or B13.

·
Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,052 Posts
ill have to agree with ricebox. i want people to know that my car is a sentra , but thats just me.........

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
sentrastud said:
I dunno, the BMW lights would look pretty tight on the Sentra i think, it would be unique. I say go for it but thats just my personal opinion. Your call man.

-Nick
I hve no doubt it would look good, but it's the idea of having non-Nissan parts on my car that is not cool. I love those old Bimmers and one of those will probably be my next car but I still wouldn't put those headlights on my car. It's like all those ricey Hondas we make fun of that have different lights or whatever.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts