Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

· Registered
631 Posts
Cars crash and people die, but why should innocent people die just cause some irresponsible speed freak wants to drive his sentra over 130mph. If he wants to drive that fast fine, do it at the track. Find some thing else better to do and stop trolling here.

· Banned
160 Posts
Cars crash and people die, but why should innocent people die just cause some irresponsible speed freak wants to drive his sentra over 130mph. If he wants to drive that fast fine, do it at the track. Find some thing else better to do and stop trolling here.
**** you man...I didn't ask for your sorry *** opinion...

You don't know where I live...but you still IMMIDETLY assume I am doing these speeds anywhere close to what you could call civilization. And of course...endangering other people...
I love how quick people are to slam me for doing these speeds on the streets. Do you really think it will matter if I hit a car head on at 55mph or a 100mph...??? There is going to be the same result...I and the occupants of the other car will most likely die.
But like i said...THERE IS NO ONE AROUND TO SEE ME DOING 100MPH+...

Here come these yuppies (that obviously don't know **** about cars...) telling me how I'm a bad, bad person for driving my car how I want to. It's my life, my car...and unless I plow into a van full of children sometime soon...very few of you, have the right to tell me how to drive. I'll be turning over in my fucking grave if i have an accident in a ****-slow 100HP SENTRA...after 4 years of driving rear-wheel drive Mustangs. With some bald-*** tires at that...

So stop crying...I swear, this forum is just full of ******* whiners. And I don't even want to hear how I'm picking on people...or being mean and disrespectful. These douche bags are asking for it. I posted a while back "Unless you have the answer don't post anything". Learn how to read...then come back with some constructive crititcism.

For now though...**** OFF....:mad:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.