Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
418 Posts
NismoPC said:

I bought my wife a '91 XE (sold it) a few years ago and it did not seem to have any type of speed limiter. More of a engine can't go that fast limiter.
Ditto with my car, though i never actually went above 115. i saw a Crown Vic in the distance whom i was catching up to. didn't want to verify weather it was an old man or a statie. so i backed off, but i never hit no limiter. that was about two years ago, and the only time i ever tried to max out my car.

My friends' first car was a Storm. 92. pice of shit. although he is kinda a common sense, and major automotive idiot. but great at school grades. but thats another psychology lesson.......

at one point he was driving around with no radiator fluid in the car. supprised he had no porblems with it. even when we found out, he was still a bit clueless/careless about it. to him it aint broke so he didn't have to fix it. boy did we gut him out. hee hee. (this was in automove class in highschool)

418 Posts
yea, thats a bit scary, specially when you don't have a tach. isn't the redline for the engine like 7200?, i can't imagine going that high! she screams for dear life at 6!

i can hear the air intake sucking in like a vacuum. sounds like i havea supercharger or something lol. if you ever looked at the beginning of it, the hole is smaller then the port on the TB!!! no wonder it sucks like a Hoover. maybe a CAI would be worth it.

all i can say, is thank god for that rev limiter or i would be a engineless, trannyless man

418 Posts
buckwilly said:
.... speeding in a classic over 115 is not fun without some suspension and braking mods. :eek:
i agree! or AT LEAST some wider rubber!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.