Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
They sound real good, what i also did was i order better 4" mid drivers and gave my old ones to a friend, he we are both very happy on how they sound.

·
308 Posts
My friend put them in the door next to the door lock, now remember my door has carpet on it, his 95 sentra is all plastic errr something like that.

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Pods.

Here is a pic. of the pod. I simply fiberglassed the provided cup to the factory panel. Normally I would use Vinyl or paint on a pod such as this, but the person I was doing the install for wanted to costs down. He chose some grey grill cloth that I think looks marginal, but he was happy with it. I would have liked to paint it with some texture spray and then color match it to the interior colors.

·
308 Posts
For the left panel it was a piece or cake. The right one is going to be fun. For the left panel i just cut a whole with the dremel and the right panel i did the same, but it is a little harder because of the way it is shaped. But use your imagination.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey man, dig the site, but do you think you can arrange it better? Can you make one picture under the other instead of 3 side by side, it would make things soooo much easier.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah Wes,

Your car is awesome, i love the color scheme...Wish i could get my combo which is exactly the same as yours GC and Agx's with b13 fronts not to sound and act like a mack truck though....Those kickpanels you have, i still have my eye on them, im going to have to breakdown one day and just buy them.....damn being broke!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts