Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Pods.

Here is a pic. of the pod. I simply fiberglassed the provided cup to the factory panel. Normally I would use Vinyl or paint on a pod such as this, but the person I was doing the install for wanted to costs down. He chose some grey grill cloth that I think looks marginal, but he was happy with it. I would have liked to paint it with some texture spray and then color match it to the interior colors.

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
For the left panel it was a piece or cake. The right one is going to be fun. For the left panel i just cut a whole with the dremel and the right panel i did the same, but it is a little harder because of the way it is shaped. But use your imagination.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Hey man, dig the site, but do you think you can arrange it better? Can you make one picture under the other instead of 3 side by side, it would make things soooo much easier.

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah Wes,

Your car is awesome, i love the color scheme...Wish i could get my combo which is exactly the same as yours GC and Agx's with b13 fronts not to sound and act like a mack truck though....Those kickpanels you have, i still have my eye on them, im going to have to breakdown one day and just buy them.....damn being broke!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.