Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking at this the other day, i noticed if i hit too many wrong buttons it locks my doors...is there a way to reset the passkey so i can use it myself? the original owner never used it and never knew the code.

·
Registered
30 Posts
There might be a sticker with the code in your glovebox or in that area. The original owner should have gotten the code when they bought the car.

·
Registered
101 Posts
go under ur dash with a flashlight, pen and paper and possibly a friend to write the numbers down. once ur on ur back up under ur dash on the passenger side ur gonna look up to ur left and ur gonna c a copper-like box there will be a white sticker with a bunch of numbers on it look for the row that has only 7-digits on it if im not mistaken that will be ur master code to reset the keypad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks a lot

GRNMAXDMON said:
go under ur dash with a flashlight, pen and paper and possibly a friend to write the numbers down. once ur on ur back up under ur dash on the passenger side ur gonna look up to ur left and ur gonna c a copper-like box there will be a white sticker with a bunch of numbers on it look for the row that has only 7-digits on it if im not mistaken that will be ur master code to reset the keypad.
Done that now what do i do to reset it. it was pain enough getting under there to find the codes now i need to know what to do with them. im a :newbie: to cars so you know go easy on the criticism.
thnks for the help so far

sorry found it another thread = http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=74930

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks everyone i did it and now i have my keylock working and my keylock password is ****

1 - 5 of 5 Posts