Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Whoa...
2,073 Posts
umm just to clear up allthe stupid tyhings that could be happening... Is the car in park??? my girlfriend was freaking uot that her key was stuck once and i drove over to find the shift lever in D...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
mmmm, also there is a tiny little button that needs to be pressed to release the key....just pointing out :rolleyes:

·
Registered
446 Posts
Yeah if you don't push that little button behind the key you're not gonna get it out...push the button turn the key back at the same time, and then pull it out...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Of course!!!!

Yes I tried in Park, pushed the button, tried wiggleing the steering wheel and praying! None have worked so far.....

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Mike Asian said:
Yes I tried in Park, pushed the button, tried wiggleing the steering wheel and praying! None have worked so far.....

than your doing it wrong dude... :hal:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mike Asian said:
Asking for help...'94 240 my key seems to be stuck in the ignition. Anyone else have this happen to them?
Gently tap the key with a mallet. Later when the key is out, spray some WD40 on the ignition keyhole. Hope this help. Is ur car park on a slope???

·
Tarmac Terrorist
272 Posts
pm1kmm said:
Gently tap the key with a mallet. Later when the key is out, spray some WD40 on the ignition keyhole. Hope this help. Is ur car park on a slope???
Is the key stuck in a position? Can you start the car with the Key stuck?
Also the Safety key lock thing might be worn out, has the key given you trouble previously?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts