Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need some help..Please give your opinion on what I should do I just can't make up my mind..Thanks
1) Keep my 200Sx Se and stick with it just keep doing things to it till I'm happy with it.
2) Keep my 200Sx Se for awhile, but sell it and buy a Se-r and go from there.

My 200Sx Se is an automatic as well as being pretty much purple..So I have to put at least a grand into it for paint if I do keep it..Thanks guys

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I know what you mean I just dont want to have regrets later ya know? I just wanted to see what peoples arguements were for each one so I could get a better idea of what to do

·
nissan??? whats that
280 Posts
you could always get the car repainted and get an sr20 conversion w/ 5speed tranny if u have the time/money/experience then you will have that sleeper look..nothing better than to have it all under the hood and then owning some kid who thinks his cars fast because he put a vetec sticker and some Altezzas on. :thumbup:

·
Registered
148 Posts
I think that it all depends on what u want to do with ur car.. . .

Like if ur just going to go with CAI/H/E then i would probably go with the se-r, it also depends on how much money the se-r is and how much money ur willing to put into modifying it.

If ur not going to modify it then I would probably stick with the se

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
go with the se-r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts