Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kewl

Well I am in the wichita area and KC is about 3 hours away and I am from OKC and have alot of connections if u know whta I mean.

S

·
0 Posts
Chanute

Yeah Chanute right here ...south east kansas ive got a friend with a 99 Sentra GXE livin in the same town

S

·
0 Posts
Atchison, Ks

I am in the Atchison KS area and in Kansas City and Leavenworth Area all the time. Goin to KCIR this sunday to race... 12-4 come one come all.. Welcome to Kansas Man

Slick

·
Registered
21 Posts
91 Nissan SE, I am in Olathe and KC. I got mine for $600 and i am having fun workin on it. um not really, i am slack for funds and clueless where to begin. I just glad its not a honda...hate those darn civics. i go up to KC Trends once in a while, but man everytime i go up there the only thing ur brother says u guys got is just suspension. And i thought u were selling your car?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey FatBoy4 , you said youre from OKC? and you got the hookups? I'm kinda new to this area, with a 96 200sx se-r. whats up, what kind of hookups do you got? is there any nissan clubs or anything around here?

P

·
0 Posts
Topeka right here...98 200sx SE-R, anyone in the area drop me a line.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was in topeka.... pimpblade better not be you bradley. quinn is that brad? Im in omaha now but at one time many moons ago was in the t town.

sean
97 200sx se-r

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know it's off topic, but my girlfriend used to live in Topeka & Auburn Kansas, but she's up here in Detroit with us city folks now. :D

S

·
0 Posts
Im up in KC KS. Just bought the car a few days ago, and I've only seen one other spec in the area. I know there has to be more of em out there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello, fellow kansans. My name is Rick, and i live in Wichita. Idrive a 94 sentra xe, with hopes of modding in a jdm 2.0 liter.
Looking to mke it able to eat up the mustangs in town. Nice to know there are more of us in the state

·
Registered
54 Posts
If your swapping motors you might as well save for a det, not that much more expensive and just a little more work but definatly worth it. You wont have much problem eating some v6 stangs but for the v8 youll need a little more then a jdm de.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts