Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I deal with CA18DET and other JDM engines, the more I love the KA24E. I know the JDM turbo engines are way better, but I like the raspy roar of a nice SOCH beast. Don't ask me why, I just love the KA24E.
So far I've only been able to find T3 manifolds for the KA24E. I would love to get a KA24ET project on the road, but I was looking to do a T2 flange... I've got a 1G DSM turbo setup lying around.
a) Does anyone know of any T2 flange turbo manifolds for KA24E applications?
b) Does anyone have a KA24ET, or know of anyone who does? I'd love to see it!
Are there any fellow KA24E lovers out there?

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gladman performance

Gladmanperformance makes the T3 manifolds I mentioned. I was wondering if it were possible to get a flange or something to put a T25 on there. I've got a couple KA24E's, and I was just wanting to explore options. Any input would be much appreciated.

·
so close to turbo...
925 Posts
i know www.phat-ka.com makes manifolds but thats all i can think of.....i dunno if they make anything for single cam actually...

i dont know if i want to turbo my sohc or swap a dohc and turbo that...

anyways i know theres a couple other forums with ka-et guys. maybe nico has some but thats not the forum im thinking of....

·
Registered
75 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Gladmanperformance makes the T3 manifolds I mentioned. I was wondering if it were possible to get a flange or something to put a T25 on there. I've got a couple KA24E's, and I was just wanting to explore options. Any input would be much appreciated.
email gladman he could very well make one for the turbo you want if you ask

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KA24ET people

The www.phatka-t.com stuff is way too pricey. I was looking in the neighborhood of $1,000, if I want to do a KA24ET project. It's looking like it's way too rich for my blood, and if I embarked on a KA24ET project, I'd want to do it on a rebuilt engine. I guess I'll just stay a KA24E fanatic...
If anyone has a KA24ET, or finds any cool pics/videos/hearsay of one, post it here. Even if you just love the KA24E, you are among friends.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I would like to turbo my ka24e-t also but finding parts such as your manifold dilema is not something i want to deal with so dual cam i go :fluffy:

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I think I found a way... SS Autochrome sells T70 turbo kits for the KA24DE for like $750 shipped. I could just buy that, and supplement the GladmanPerformance manifold, I think. Then all I would need is intercooler and fuel pump, I think... What can people tell me about running a T70 on stock ECU?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts