Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
849 Posts
bridrive55 said:
The 1997 S14 KA24DE, with a full T04E turbo kit. I have the engine, and I'm ordering the turbo kit tomorrow. I'm also throwing in a Koyo radiator to keep it cool, and my tranny already has a Power Dura stage 1 racing clutch and short throw shifter. The turbo kit is a top mount T04E with 24" FMIC.

Seriously people, if you need any KA24E parts, don't hesitate to ask. I've got alternator, water pump, oil pump, fuel injectors, etc. It's all headed to the junkyard if you don't claim it!
hmm how bout the entire engine?

· LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
849 Posts
nastynissan said:
I NEED this motor.... i have a 90 240sx with a Grenaded Bottom end... Give me a price and I'll see what I can come up with...

Thanks
Keith
lmao i need this more i've got NO engine i broke 3 wrist pins on the old motor. bought a newer one and it had the same problem

Don

· LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
849 Posts
bridrive55 said:
I thought you were selling your car though? This motor had a couple problems, like the usual clicking and grinding. The grinding (timing chain) got pretty bad towards the end. I'm going to want to not send out the entire motor, but I'll see if I can get the head off. If I can (hand tools) I'll be able to ship that. What I had in mind was the water pump, oil pump, spark plugs, distributor components, that sort of thing. The water pump is going to Kardon.
damn i 4got i was selling it but no one wants to buy it tis only 900 damn ppl get a job or something and buy my friggin car

Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.