Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing the timing chain on my 1990 Nissan D21 four-wheel drive find myself installing everything right now. I'm stopped by the oil thrower which is hanging loose I triple checked it what's the book + online and can't seem to find anything saying that the oil thrower secured secured on the Kia on the camshaft or not it's in the space between the first and second keys just in front of the oil pump drive gear and can spin freely on the camshaft. Please if anyone could me out like to get it done. Thanks in advance

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,887 Posts
Doing the timing chain on my 1990 Nissan D21 four-wheel drive find myself installing everything right now. I'm stopped by the oil thrower which is hanging loose I triple checked it what's the book + online and can't seem to find anything saying that the oil thrower secured secured on the Kia on the camshaft or not it's in the space between the first and second keys just in front of the oil pump drive gear and can spin freely on the camshaft. Please if anyone could me out like to get it done. Thanks in advance
Here's a picture of where the oil thrower belongs on the crankshaft:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts