Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone knows weither or not you can swap Ka24de heads onto a Ka24e block? I know the lower end is all the same ei. Stroke, piston and crank sizes and numbers are the same, and lower timing sprocket are the same numbers too. They use different head gaskets but thats just from the head differences. Any ways just looking for an easy power boost thaught I would see if anyone else stays up at night thinking things like this too.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if it'd work but it sounds like it will. Noone will know until they try right? Go for it! Let me know if it works.
I know a guy who dropped an SR20DET into his hardbody, so anything's possible.

~StickerZ~

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the heads are different... ka24de is a dual overhead engine, ka24e is just a single overhead, that's why you have different head gaskets. just to make things easier just drop in the ka24de engine in, everything should match up easily

·
Registered
3 Posts
YEA U CAN EVERYTHING IS THE SAME JUST THE HEADS ARE DIFFRENT THERE WILL ALSO BE A GAIN IN HORSE POWER AND TORQUE WEN U SWAP THE HEADS

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUESTIONS

WAT IS BETTER
SR WITH TURBO STOCK 1000HP
OR A
KA WITH TURBO PORT AND POLISH 1000HP

WAT IAM WORRIED ABOUT IS WARPING OF THE SR

IRON GOES HARD ALL THE PEOPLE WITH ME REPLAY I LIKE SR BUT NO TORQUE.

·
Registered
3 Posts
IT WILL WORK BUT I PLAN TO GET A 350Z AND DROP A KA24DE IN IT AND NEW CAMS PISTONS PORT AND POLISH 1BAR TURBO = 14.7 PSI TAKE THE VQ35DE AND TURBO IT DROP IT IN A MUSTANG GT I KNOW IT SOUND CRAZY TO DO THT BUT I LIKE THE CROSS BETWEEN THE TUNER AND MUSCLE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts