Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible? i want DOHC! can i do this or i need the de block too, or maybe i should go with the complete swap?

what do you guys think? :cheers:

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
xs240sx said:
is it possible? i want DOHC! can i do this or i need the de block too, or maybe i should go with the complete swap?

what do you guys think? :cheers:
cheaper and easier to go with complete swap

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sunnydet90 said:
cheaper and easier to go with complete swap

and where would you reccomend purchasing a ka24de swap? i cant really find one anywhere online.

i was originally planning on doing the sr20det, until i read some shit about how much better the ka24de is.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sunny -

ur signature actually just caught my eye - KA24E-T??? whats up with that, is it any good? any links to info?

thanks alot man

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
xs240sx said:
sunny -

ur signature actually just caught my eye - KA24E-T??? whats up with that, is it any good? any links to info?

thanks alot man
work in progress man i'm in the process of gathering parts and waiting for my motor to come back from kentucky. i sent if off for a rebuild with forged internals, thicker headgasket, rebuilt valvetrain,the works basically. been talkin with a couple companies that have sohc turbo manifolds. but i'll start postin more on it when i get everything caught up and start piecing it together.

Don

also i wouldnt try to find a DE online might be easier to just look in junkyards and get the motor for cheap and do the project yourself. online stuff is just to fishy for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts