1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening...
does anyone knows the reference of the k&n filter for the mexican b14
(ga16dne)?

I think that 33-2031-2 filter is for the japanese-usa version of the b14, not for the mexican version.

Can anyone help me with that?
thanx!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening...
(ga16dne)?

I think that 33-2031-2 filter is for the japanese-usa version of the b14, not for the mexican version.

thanx!
If you asking for the mexican version i assume you are in mexico, im in mexico too. I have a 1997 sentra that im tuning now. I got a direct intake filter cone shape for about 850 pesos, thats 80 dollars or so. Right after installing that with no other mods on i took it to the beach, and the power gain at sea level was impressive. I alsmost moved to live over there just for the power boost. Anywayz if u are in mexico city df, pm and im might help ya out with ur car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good evening...
(ga16dne)?

thanx!
You are rigth, the 33-2031-2 is not for the mexican version, I have mexican B14 too, and I bougth this ( http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2086 ) and is perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yo no tengo problema, pero nada como nuestro idioma natal...
tenes messenger?
ahi vi un tread tuyo de una vaina un nueva zelanda y encontre algo que estaba buscando como aguja (las luces exploradas originales del b14)....

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.