1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening...
does anyone knows the reference of the k&n filter for the mexican b14
(ga16dne)?

I think that 33-2031-2 filter is for the japanese-usa version of the b14, not for the mexican version.

Can anyone help me with that?
thanx!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good evening...
(ga16dne)?

I think that 33-2031-2 filter is for the japanese-usa version of the b14, not for the mexican version.

thanx!
If you asking for the mexican version i assume you are in mexico, im in mexico too. I have a 1997 sentra that im tuning now. I got a direct intake filter cone shape for about 850 pesos, thats 80 dollars or so. Right after installing that with no other mods on i took it to the beach, and the power gain at sea level was impressive. I alsmost moved to live over there just for the power boost. Anywayz if u are in mexico city df, pm and im might help ya out with ur car.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good evening...
(ga16dne)?

thanx!
You are rigth, the 33-2031-2 is not for the mexican version, I have mexican B14 too, and I bougth this ( http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2086 ) and is perfect.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey thanx, i figured that out (filter reference) like two weeks ago...same dimensions of the stock filter...

Any horsepower or thortle gain with the K&n filter?
Thanx
I have not really tested on the dynamometer, but in daily use feel more "horses", is very good!

greetings

·
Registered
7 Posts
speak spanish?
jajaja, si, la verdad el inglés no es mi fuerte, jejejeje

Cuando yo compré el filtro si sentí la diferencia, se siente mucho más "suelto", pero no lo he subido al dyno

La semana que viene de pronto lo voy a llevar al autodromo, a ver como estamos en 1/4 de milla

Saludos

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yo no tengo problema, pero nada como nuestro idioma natal...
tenes messenger?
ahi vi un tread tuyo de una vaina un nueva zelanda y encontre algo que estaba buscando como aguja (las luces exploradas originales del b14)....

·
Registered
8 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts