Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my last connector to connect my iPod to my Pioneer DEH-P2600 HU.

Should be awesome.

If any of you have a Pioneer HU to connect just about any kind of portable device you need the

Pioneer CD-RB10 P-Bus MCD To Aux Input Adaptor

Costs 35 bucks 40 bucks after shipping usually. And a Headphone to RCA jack converter (Radioshack) to enjoy many hours of music;)

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope the iPod doesn't filter anything you don't tell it to. It has probably 30 EQ settings anywhere from Bass enhancer to reducer same for treble, flat, audiobooks, rock, rap, and many many others. It sounds great on the home theater.

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
Welcome to the club .. ive been enjoying ipod goodness for a while now :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OmegaManEX said:
Welcome to the club .. ive been enjoying ipod goodness for a while now :thumbup:

Hehe mines blue;) I got one of the rubber skins/covers for it. Now I can put it on the dash and it'll stay in one spot;)

UPS should be here tomorrow with it (or so the website says with my tracking number) and I might have pics tomorrow.

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
SKD_Tech said:
Hehe mines blue;) I got one of the rubber skins/covers for it. Now I can put it on the dash and it'll stay in one spot;)

UPS should be here tomorrow with it (or so the website says with my tracking number) and I might have pics tomorrow.
haha hey good idea .. i was gonna get one of those rubber things .. but i mounted it stealth style now ... mines under the dash and is now controlled wirelessly

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
BlankgazeX said:
wait, how do you control it wirelessly?

i mounted the ipod there as you can see .. attached to it is an RF reciever/controller , and the round white thing on the seat is the remote for it
:thumbup:

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I was thinking about that. But don't really feel I need it.

·
Lifes a garden, Dig it!
321 Posts
Are you guys aware that Alpine has an adapter that will actually control your IPod though the radio like a changer? All of the functions that you would have on your IPod are controlled through the head unit. I've installed quite a few lately. VERY nice piece for those of you who already own an Alpine head unit.

·
RAWRscareh
604 Posts
91SR20DE said:
Are you guys aware that Alpine has an adapter that will actually control your IPod though the radio like a changer? All of the functions that you would have on your IPod are controlled through the head unit. I've installed quite a few lately. VERY nice piece for those of you who already own an Alpine head unit.

only works on the 2004+ models of alpine headunits, and personally, i think it sucks. its MUCH slower, harder to navigate through, and will only display a certain number of songs ( i know it wont display all 2700 of mine )...personally, i'm putting a dock, headphonejack->rca, and car charger in my sentra for my iPod (if i ever decide what headunit im upgrading to)

for an indash, i could see it...cause the indash may display all the songs, and especially something like the IVA-D300, where you can scroll through via touchscreen, that'd be nice

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I was going to install the RCA's inputs in my center console and drilled the holes and mounted it and everything so I could just put it in and take it out as needed. BUT I drilled the holes and found out the adapter cable was not long enough and wound up with 2 holes in my center console;) lol just adds to the sleeperness;) I take it in stride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts