Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up to all new to the forum on this name and i finally have some pics of my car it is a 93 sentra xe 16"konig tuners,intake cone since i cant find a full intake system, tanabe exaust pipes from cat back with 3a racing muffler,alpine head unit powering a kenwood 728 amp, and the amp powering 2 10"jl w3 in a power wedge box (went to comp hit 135.4 db) also a dual custom guage pod.
k. here is a problem how do i post the pics can anyone tell me plz i have just tried now for like 20 min cant figure it out sorry for the hype and then the let down. If any one is willing to help plz do

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. To post pics, you're going to need a hosting site. Most webhosts won't allow hotlinking of pictures, so you need a site like www.printroom.com - I use them and I'm very happy. 200MB free, which rocks. Then, click the IMG button above the text box when you post, paste in the URL of the image, including the http:// , and you're good to go.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Looks good! Did you build that sub box yourself? If so, where did you get the carpet and does it match well?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no box was with subs is the jl powerwedge series box and the loweering i know about but not till after i get my kit put on dont want to scrape my baby all up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks good bro

Where in ny are u? is merrick the 1 in queens if so u wanna race sometime i know a few heads in queens wit sentras and were tryin to start a crew. hit me up if ure intrested.latez:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the kit thats a top secret project but should be coming some time in september some of u might now what iam talking about.
um merrick isnt far from queens but iam not really up for racing any more unless its track stuff but id love to check out a few sentra and get alocal club going so deffinatly write back lettin me know what the deal is

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thats kool man. i might be there this weekend not sure but my boys house is on francis lewis but ill let u know if i go or not. We might go to english town to get our et times so when we go ill let u know so we can do this legally:) . How much u paid for the rims?and were u got the gauge pillar from im dien to get 1.thnx.latez man

·
Registered
64 Posts
ye shes runin fine now(luckly no engine damage) and she has ser rims all around and ser interior so itz comin along slowly.layte

1 - 18 of 18 Posts