Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i'm in need of a new muffler desperately rite now, and i'm interested in the Stromung, but rite now i just want the muffler. If i got just the muffler how much work is involved in installing it? Is it a bolt on or is there more to it than that? Thanks in advance.

·
U13 BB Owner
303 Posts
oh boy :jawdrop: ....lol...have you even took a look at it. Is there anything on it that might look bolt on for just that. Nope....But you can take it to a muffler shop and have them weld it on.

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
if you get a stromung, you will have to get a rear section, which would be better to do anyways

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
You best and cheapest way of doing this is going down to your local muffler shop and ask if they carry magnaflow mufflers if they do, pick one out that you like, or ask them for advise. the muffler will run you around $100, and the shop can install it for under $50.

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
my only other worry is if your exhaust is rust, you might need to replace the whole thing, but if you just need a muffler, like Nos said, a magnaflow is one of your best choices you can get, and it sounds nice too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts